243 Charles Street | Boston, MA 02114
Mass Eye and Ear, Main Campus provides eye, ear, nose and throat care, and performs routine and complex surgical procedures for children and adults.
- Eye Care
- Ear, Nose, Throat, Head and Neck Care (Otolaryngology)
The Emergency Department at Mass Eye and Ear is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
About Mass Eye and Ear, Main Campus
At our main campus, located in the heart of Boston, we offer a full range of eye, ear, nose, throat, head and neck services. View driving and parking instructions.
Mass Eye and Ear, Main Campus is located at 243 Charles Street in Boston. The building can be accessed through the main entrance at 35 Fruit Street. View driving and parking instructions.
If using a GPS, please enter 35 Fruit Street, Boston, MA 02114 as the address, but DO NOT park in MGH garages, as parking is not validated in those garages.
Please be sure to choose your starting point.
- Take the MBTA’s red line to the Charles/MGH stop. Elevators and escalators are available to transport patrons between the train platform and street level.
- Upon exiting the station, head northeast toward Cambridge Street.
- Cross Cambridge Street toward the Liberty Hotel (former Charles Street Jail).
- Take the sidewalk to the left of the Liberty Hotel and turn right onto Charles Street.
- Make a right onto Fruit Street and use the crosswalk to cross the street.
- The main entrance for Massachusetts Eye and Ear is at 35 Fruit Street.
* To NON-handicap accessible lot (Storrow Drive Lot) – Not easily accessible when coming from West
- Stay in left lane on Storrow Drive (west).
- The entrance to parking lot is immediately before approaching Government Center/Kendall Square exit ramp.
* To handicap accessible lot (Charles Street Lot)
- Proceed through the lights under MBTA station; take a hard left reversing direction under the MBTA station.
- The Mass Eye and Ear, Main Campus parking lot is located off the on ramp to Storrow Drive (west).
Patient Drop Off/Valet
- Turn left onto Cambridge Street (if you are coming from the west, turn right).
- Take the first left onto N. Grove Street.
- Turn left onto Fruit Street.
- Mass Eye and Ear, Main Campus will be on your right.
- Vehicle pick-up is around the corner on Charles Street.
Available, with validation, for patients and their visitors at Mass Eye and Ear parking lots ONLY. (Please note: Mass Eye and Ear does NOT validate for Mass General parking lots or garages.)
- 0 to 1 hour: $9
- 1 to 2 hours: $11
- 2 to 24 hours: $14
Monday to Friday: 5:00 am-4:00 pm (except holidays)Cost:
- $18 for patients and visitors at our Main Entrance on Fruit Street.
- $15 for patients with a handicap placard.