Create Your Personal Fundraising Webpage
We have partnered with CrowdRise to provide all Team Eye and Ear members with individual fundraising webpages. Below are step-by-step instructions to setting up your personal fundraising webpage:
1. Go to www.crowdrise.com/TeamEyeAndEar
2. Click on the "Join the Team & Create Your Own Fundraiser" blue button on the right side of the screen:
3. Choose either “Log In” (if you’ve created a page on CrowdRise before) or “Sign Up for CrowdRise” (if you are new to CrowdRise).
4. After you have logged in or signed up for CrowdRise, you will be brought to the following screen. Please click the blue “Join the Team” button to fundraise on behalf of Mass. Eye and Ear.
5. Click the circle icon with your initials at the top right of the page.
6. Choose “My Campaigns” from the drop down menu.
7. Hover your mouse over "Team Eye and Ear Boston 2019" and select "Edit".
8. Hover your mouse over "Fundraiser Page" and select "Edit".
9. Click sections on the left of the page and customize your page! Write your own reason for running with Mass. Eye and Ear, add your fundraising goal, and add your own photos – feel free to delete any of the Team Eye and Ear photos that are pre-loaded. Your photo should be the first photo on this page. If you are running in honor or, or in memory of, someone else, consider adding their photo to the page as well.