The 1824 Circle
Our roots date back to 1824, and The 1824 Circle within our Reynolds Society
comprised of a special group of donors who are deeply committed to keeping us
strong. Donors qualify for annual membership in The 1824 Circle by making an annual,
unrestricted gift of $12,500 or more. Unrestricted gifts allow us the flexibility to use
these funds where they can have maximum impact on our mission.
1824 Circle membership includes all of the benefits of the Reynolds Society, including:
- Annual updates from the President and CEO
- An invitation to our Founders' Day Luncheon, an event for our closest circle
of generous friends
- Invitation to the Frederick G.P. Thorne President's Lecture Series
- Invitations to special events throughout the year
- Recognition in the annual Philanthropy Report
We invite you to join this exclusive group of partners and friends. The 1824 Circle is
instrumental to our success, and we are deeply grateful for their unwavering
commitment to our cause.
For more information on the 1824 Circle, please contact: Julie Dutcher, Director of
Annual and Alumni Giving, at 617-573-3350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.