Imaging Services at the Mass. Eye and Ear
It is our goal to provide our patients with superior diagnostic imaging services in a caring, safe and convenient environment. By providing superior services we continue to earn the trust and confidence of physicians and patients throughout the community and New England region.
Imaging service is confined to the specialty areas of Otolaryngology and Ophthalmology and associated general medicine areas. The department provides services for referred patients from Mass. Eye and Ear, Mass. Eye and Ear’s community-based physicians, Harvard Vanguard, Massachusetts General Hospital and the Spaulding Rehabilitation Center. All patient referrals are welcome.
Achieving excellence in image quality and service to the patient, physician and their staff is our primary goal. To help achieve that goal, we:
• Take the time to listen and identify what each patient expects,
• Tailor our responses to the patient’s individual needs and expectations,
• Communicate these expectations to others who will serve that patient,
• Take the responsibility for insuring continuity in the care we deliver,
• Take initiative to help our patients solve problems in a positive manner, and
• Treat each patient as a unique and important person, not just a customer.
To schedule an exam or procedure, contact the Radiology Department at (617) 573-3555.