Below are articles and studies relating to the discovery, care, and treatment of this condition. They are written for a physician audience but you may find these helpful in your own treatment course. Please contact your physician for questions and concerns.
- Pediatric Laryngeal Diadochokinetic Rates: Establishing a Normative Database
- Quantitative Distinction of Unique Vocal Fold Subepithelial Architectures Using Optical Coherence Tomography
- Preliminary Evaluation of Noninvasive Microscopic Imaging Techniques for the Study of Vocal Fold Development
- Pediatric Video Laryngo-Stroboscopy
- Optical Microscopy of the Pediatric Vocal Fold
- Development and Maturation of the Pediatric Human Vocal Fold Lamina Propria