Below are articles and studies relating to the discovery, care, and treatment of this condition. They are written for a physician audience but you may find these helpful in your own treatment course. Please contact your physician for questions and concerns.
- Topical Mitomycin Application After Laryngotracheal Reconstruction
- Drilling Speaking Valves: A Modification to Improve Vocalization in Tracheostomy Dependent Children
- Surgery for Pediatric Subglottic Stenosis: Desease-Specific Outcomes
- Novel Method for Laryngotracheal Reconstruction: Combining Single- and Double-Stage Techniques
- Pediatric Partial Cricotracheal Resection: A New Technique for the Posterior Cricoid Anastomosis
- Tissue-Engineered Cartilage as a Graft Source for Laryngotracheal Reconstruction