Sinus Center Directions
The Sinus Center is located on the 9th floor of the main campus building.
To non-Handicap accessible lot (Storrow Drive Lot) – Not easily accessible when coming from West
- Stay in left lane on Storrow Drive (West)
- Entrance to parking lot is immediately before approaching Government Center/Kendall Square exit ramp
To Handicap accessible lot (Charles Street Lot)
- Proceed through the lights under (T) station; take a hard left reversing direction under the (T) Station
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary parking lot is located off the on ramp to Storrow Drive (West)
Patient Drop Off/Valet
- Turn left onto Cambridge Street (Those coming from West turn right)
- Take the first left onto N. Grove Street
- Turn left on to Fruit Street
Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary will be on your right
For Sinus Center:
- Enter the main entrance of the hospital.
- Proceed to the 1 bay of elevators to the left and front of the main information desk in the lobby.
- Proceed to the ninth floor.
- Follow signs for the Sinus Center on your right.
- The Sinus Center will be on your right, through frosted glass doors.