Established in 1981, Mass. Eye and Ear’s Pediatric Otolaryngology Service sees a broad spectrum of both common and rare conditions, including:
- Ear and sinus infections such as otitis media and rhinosinusitis
- Obstructive or infectious problems of the tonsils and adenoid
- Malformations of the head and neck present at birth
- Tumors of the head and neck
- Hearing and language disorders
- Breathing and voice problems
- Many others requiring pediatric medical and surgical care
The Mass. Eye and Ear faculty and medical staff provide leading-edge care for children with a variety of airway, voice, and swallowing disorders:
- Pediatric Airway/Voice/ Swallowing Disorders
- Cochlear implants
- Ear and tonsil infection: see left toolbar on this page for a link to information on ear and tonsillar infections.
- Microtia: see left toolbar on this page for a link to information on microtia.
- Pediatric head and neck masses: see left toolbar on this page for a link to information.
- Vascular malformations: see left toolbar on this page for a link to information on vascular malformations.