Facial Nerve Center Directions
To non-Handicap accessible lot (Storrow Drive Lot) – Not easily accessible when coming from West
- Stay in left lane on Storrow Drive (West)
- Entrance to parking lot is immediately before approaching Government Center/Kendall Square exit ramp
To Handicap accessible lot (Charles Street Lot)
- Proceed through the lights under (T) station; take a hard left reversing direction under the (T) Station
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary parking lot is located off the on ramp to Storrow Drive (West)
Patient Drop Off/Valet
- Turn left onto Cambridge Street (Those coming from West turn right)
- Take the first left onto N. Grove Street
- Turn left on to Fruit Street
Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary will be on your right
For the Facial Nerve Center:
- Enter the main entrance of the hospital.
- Proceed to the front elevators to the left of the main information desk in the lobby.
- Proceed to the ninth floor.
- The Facial Nerve Center is the first door on the left of the corridor you take as you exit the elevator.