Facial and Cosmetic Surgery Center
The Facial and Cosmetic Surgery Center is dedicated to anti-aging and the aesthetic and functional enhancement of the head and neck.
Success in cosmetic plastic surgery is directly linked to the skill, training, qualifications and experience of the medical team performing the procedure.
The Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary’s Facial and Cosmetic Surgery Center team is comprised of some of the world’s finest surgeons and support staff. Conveniently located in Boston, the Center offers valet parking and overnight accommodations.
Our goal is to help you attain the results you desire. Our specialists are highly trained, board certified physicians with extensive experience in facial and cosmetic surgery. Their highly developed skills are complemented by a deep commitment to their work and a personal touch to every patient. Please click here to become more familiar with our services and procedures.
Call: 617-573-FACE (3223) for more information or to schedule an appointment.
- All physicians are Board Certified; Harvard Medical School Faculty
- Mass. Eye and Ear is consistently ranked in the top five hospitals in the United States by U.S. News and World Report
- Comprehensive Anesthesia Department - all anesthesiologists Board Certified
- Performing plastic surgery for more than 85 years
- Full-service clinical laboratory and radiology department
- Many thousand surgical procedures performed at Mass. Eye and Ear annually
- Ability to combine medically necessary surgery with cosmetic procedures, such as septoplasty and rhinoplasty, and eyelid surgery and blepharoplasty
- Surgery for men, women and young adults
- Conveniently located in Boston, the Center offers valet parking and overnight accommodations can be arranged