Research Information Technology
Research IT supports the research activities and labs of Massachusetts Eye and Ear. As a liaison between Research and the Information Services departments, Research IT collaborates with these groups to facilitate all the planning, acquisition, implementation and maintenance of Research computing assets and solutions.
- A variety of research software applications licensed for use on the Mass. Eye and Ear network
- General research computing, Windows, Mac and Linux support
- A secure collaboration/file-transfer service (myFiles)
- Video conferencing and audio/visual support
- Research cluster support
Computing News: Are you planning for the retirement of a Windows XP system? Please contact your local Research IT team to discuss your options in migrating to a HIPAA-Compliant Windows 7 environment.
Important phone numbers:
- General Help (Mass. Eye and Ear IS Support Desk): 617-573-3128
- Schepens Computer Unit: 617-912-2611
- Leo Hill: 617-573-6931
Mass. Eye and Ear Research IT delivery address:
Research and Academic Affairs
325 Cambridge Street, 6th Floor
Boston, MA 02114