Research IT supports the research activities and labs of the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. As a liaison between Research and the Information Services departments, Research IT collaborates with these groups to facilitate all the planning, acquisition, implementation and maintenance of Research Computing assets and solutions.
- A variety of research software applications licensed for use on the MEEI network
- General research computing, Windows, Mac and Linux support.
- A secure collaberation/File Transfer Service (myFiles)
- Video conferencing and Audio Visual Support
- Research Cluster Support
- General Help (IS Support Desk): x 3128
- Leo Hill: x 6931
Research and Academic Affairs
325 Cambridge St. 6th Floor
Boston Ma. 02114