Mass. Eye and Ear recognizes its staunchest annual supporters, those who contribute $2,500 or more, with membership in the Reynolds Society. Members are welcome to designate their gifts to support the work of a specific physician, research project or area of interest. Unrestricted gifts enable us to utilize your funds where they are most needed to advance research, clinical care or teaching programs.
As a Reynolds Society member, you are an important partner in helping us achieve our mission, and we honor this partnership with special events, recognition and communications, including:
- Annual updates from the President and CEO
- An invitation to our Founders' Day Luncheon, an event for our closest circle of generous friends
- Invitation to the Frederick G.P. Thorne President's Lecture Series
- Invitations to special events throughout the year
- Recognition in the annual Philanthropy Report
Please consider joining the Reynolds Society. By partnering with Mass. Eye and Ear through this membership, you will make a meaningful difference in our ability to save lives and improve the quality of life for our patients and people around the world.
For more information about the Reynolds Society, contact Julie Dutcher, Director of Annual and Alumni Giving, at 617-573-3350.
Contact Us Today!
or Use Our Simple Online Form to Give Us Feedback
We welcome your comments and feedback. Please include contact information if you'd like a response.