The following resources are designed for medical professionals. If you are a patient visit the Patient and Visitor section of our website or call 617-523-7900.
Refer a Patient
Learn how to refer your patients to Mass. Eye and Ear, and view the physician directory, phone numbers, and locations.
Read our Clinical Newsletter
The biannual clinical newsletter, eye Insights, offers practical information and tips for practicing ophthalmologists (2014-present). It is a joint publication between Mass. Eye and Ear and Massachusetts General Hospital.
Find Resources for Mass. Eye and Ear Staff
Access Mass. Eye and Ear policies, procedures, forms, and general information on The Source.
Explore Lifelong Learning Opportunities
We offer an array of courses, conferences, workshops, and seminars designed to inspire you and ignite your passion for learning—whether you are a trainee, ophthalmologist, vision researcher, or friend of our community.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Grand Rounds and Clinical Conferences
- Research Seminars, Conferences and Symposia
- Special Events
- Visiting Professors
- And more...
Learn more about advances in clinical care, research, and education in the Mass. Eye and Ear Department of Ophthalmology and other Harvard Ophthalmology affiliates.
- Frontiers in Ophthalmology: A comprehensive overview of the Harvard Department of Ophthalmology’s people, places, and projects (2011)
- eye Witness: A seasonal publication of news from Harvard Department of Ophthalmology (2010 - present)
- News Feed: Find recent news about Harvard Ophthalmology faculty members and trainees at Mass. Eye and Ear and other affiliates
Contact Us Today!
or Use Our Simple Online Form to Give Us Feedback
We welcome your comments and feedback. Please include contact information if you'd like a response.