Patients and visitors can access the internet from various places within our Boston facility with their portable WiFi-enabled devices.
Places that we have enabled this functionality are in common areas such as conference rooms, hallways, the cafeteria, waiting rooms and the library.
Here is a list of some of the locations:
- Lobby level: Radiology and Emergency Room waiting areas
- 1st floor patient waiting areas
- 2nd floor patient waiting areas
- 3rd floor outside the Howe Library
- 3rd floor Sloane Teaching Room and Meltzer Auditorium
- 7th floor cafeteria
- 9th floor patient waiting area
- 11th floor patient waiting area
- 12th floor patient waiting area
Page updated 11/16/12