Social Work Available Services
Please call us if:
- you need help in planning for care after surgery or medical treatment.
- you would like information about community resources for the deaf and hearing impaired and/or the blind and visually impaired.
- you are having difficulty in coping with the impact of your illness on your work, personal relationships, ability to care for yourself.
- you need visiting nurse services.
- you need specialized medical equipment or supplies for your continuing care.
- you need assistance with resources for transportation or medical escort.
- or you need help with other issues that may affect the continuity of your care.
Contact Information/Hours of Operation
Telephone: 617-573-3550 for further information.
Hours: Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Messages may also be left after hours and on weekends.