Services for International Patients
- Scheduling medical appointments
- Assisting with hospital registration and admitting
- Providing complementary interpreting services during hospital consultations
- Making financial transactions as simple as possible
- Medical Treatment in the United States – Visa Information
In addition, Mass. Eye and Ear provides:
- 24-hour security force
Please contact us if we can help.
Camille Condon, Director
International Patient Office
Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
243 Charles Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02114 USA
617-573-5513 (24-hour fax)
The International Office offers comprehensive services to meet your special needs while you are undergoing treatment at the Mass. Eye and Ear.