Pre-operative Checklist for Adults
(For Main Campus Patients)
- Bring a complete medication list.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing.
- Bring your dentures or hearing aides and cases for storing them.
- You will not be able to wear contact lenses during surgery. Please bring your glasses and a case for storing them.
- Healthcare Proxy/Advanced Directive (Bring with you day of surgery.)
- Please leave all valuables and cash at home.
Do not wear any jewelry, including wedding rings, earrings or any body piercing. All jewelry must be removed prior to surgery.
Do not wear nail polish, hair spray, body lotion, perfume or make-up.