Pre-operative Checklist for Adults
(For Longwood Patients)
- Wear loose comfortable clothing. Make certain you are wearing a short sleeve top, preferably with buttons down the front.
- Bring your dentures or hearing aids. Please bring cases for storing them.
- Do not wear your contact lenses on the day of surgery. Please wear your glasses and bring a case for storing them.
- If you have a Healthcare Proxy/Advanced Directive, please bring with you the day of surgery.
- Valuables are safest at home. Do not bring cash, jewelry, credit cards, or cell phones.
- Remove all jewelry at home. This includes wedding rings and bands, and all body piercings.
- Do not wear nail polish, hair spray, body lotion, perfume or make-up.