A diagnosis of Graves’ disease or thyroid eye disease is life changing ─ insomnia, mood swings, fatigue, eye bulging, double vision and SO much more. Take charge of your health by learning about treatment options from experts in the field and connecting with fellow patients!
- Introduction | Suzanne Freitag, MD
- Understanding Graves' Hyperthyroidism | Giuseppe Barbesino, MD
- Thyroid Surgery | Gregory Randolph, MD, FACS, FACE
- What is Thyroid Eye Disease? | Daniel Lefebrve, MD, FACS
- Orbital Decompression Surgery | Benjamin Bleier, MD
- Treatment Options for Double Vision in Thyroid Eye Disease | Dean Cestari, MD
- Eyelid Surgery for Rehabilitation of Thyroid Eye Disease | Michael Yoon, MD
- Update on Basic Research for Thyroid Eye Disease | Grace Lee, MD
- Deciphering the Data: Clinical Trials for Thyroid Eye Disease | Suzanne Freitag, MD
Admission for this event is free, but registration is required. RSVP at gdtaf.org or call 877-643-3123 to reserve your spot!