Consider Supporting Team Eye And Ear
Thanks to our eight-year partnership with John Hancock Financial Services, the lead sponsor of the Boston Marathon, Team Eye and Ear, Mass. Eye and Ear's marathon team that participates in the Boston Marathon, has now raised more than $2.1 million to benefit patient care and research at Mass Eye and Ear. In 2013, the 45 members of Team Eye and Ear aim to raise more than $325,000.
Make a gift in support of Team Eye and Ear
Give to an individual runner
Check out our 2013 Team Eye and Ear members and make a gift to an individual runner. www.MassEyeAndEar.org/TeamEyeAndEar/team/
Make a gift to the entire team!
- Give online using your credit card at www.crowdrise.com/TeamEyeAndEar
- Give by credit card by calling 617-573-4312
- Mail a check payable to "Foundation of Mass. Eye and Ear, Inc" which "Team Eye and Ear" written in the 'memo' line to the following address:
Team Eye and Ear
c/o Kristina Sym
Mass. Eye and Ear
243 Charles Street
Boston, MA 02114
Cheer for Team Eye and Ear on Marathon Monday
Join us at Mile 19 in Newton at the Team Eye and Ear Cheering Section on Marathon Monday - April 15. Check out a map of the location as well as driving and MBTA directions here.
Become a Corporate Supporter
The Boston Marathon® is the world’s oldest and most prestigious marathon. Over 20,000 runners descend on the small New England town of Hopkinton to embark on the journey of a lifetime towards the finish line in Boston. They are supported by over 500,000 spectators that line the marathon route each year, making it New England’s most widely viewed sporting event.
Support Team Eye and Ear and get your company recognized. Our multi-platform corporate support opportunities are customizable to provide visibility and sampling throughout the training program, via online and social media messaging, signage and event presence.
Have questions? Contact Kristina Sym at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-573-6364.
In-kind gifts, big and small, help reduce the cost of our marathon program so that even more funds may be directed to research and patient care at Mass. Eye and Ear. In-kind donations could be used as fundraising incentives, during team gatherings, and as team apparel include:
- Running singlets, jackets, sneakers, and hats.
- T-shirt screen printing
- Energy bars, GU, jelly beans
- Bottled water, Gatorade, etc.
- Signage/banner printing
- Hotel stay of one to two nights
- Restaurant, spa and other gift certificates
- Signed Boston sports team gear
- Tickets to games, shows, theater and other events
- Electronics such as iPods, iPads, GPS watches, etc.
- Food for team gatherings
Please contact Kristina Sym at 617-573-6364 or email@example.com if you are interested in being an in-kind supporter.