Create Your Personal Fundraising Webpage
We have partnered with Crowdrise to provide all Team Eye and Ear members with individual fundraising webpages. Below are step-by-step instructions to setting up your personal fundraising webpage:
1. Go to www.crowdrise.com/TeamEyeAndEarHalf
2. Click on the "create your own fundraising page" button on the lower right side of the screen:
3. Choose either “Sign In” (if you’ve created a page on crowdrise before) or “Sign Up for Crowdrise” (if you are new to crowdrise).
4. After you have logged in or signed up for crowdrise. You will be brought to the following screen. Please click the orange “Join the Team” button to fundraiser on behalf of Mass. Eye and Ear.
4. Click “Edit Fundraiser Text” under “Team Members’ Toolkit”.
5. Customize your page! Write your own reason for running with Mass. Eye and Ear, add your fundraising goal, and add your own photos – feel free to delete any of the Team Eye and Ear photos that are pre-loaded. Your photo should be the first photo on this page. If you are running in honor or, or in memory of, someone else, consider adding their photo to the page as well.