Support Team Eye And Ear
Thanks to our eight-year partnership with John Hancock Financial Services, the lead sponsor of the Boston Marathon, Team Eye and Ear, Mass. Eye and Ear's marathon team that participates in the Boston Marathon, has now raised more than $2.1 million to benefit patient care and research at Mass Eye and Ear. In 2014, the 102 members of Team Eye and Ear aim to raise more than $750,000. Help them achieve their goal by making a gift today.
Make a gift in support of Team Eye and Ear
You can either make a gift towards the entire team's fundraising goal or an individual team member.
- Easily give online using your credit card at www.crowdrise.com/TeamEyeAndEar. If you would like to make a gift towards the entire team, please click on the yellow "Donate" button on the right-hand side of this page. You may select to designate your gift to an individual team member or the team as a whole. Please select "Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary" in the "Team Member" selection box to give a donation to the team as a whole. If you would like to make a gift for a specific Team Eye and Ear member, please find their page under the "Team" tab.
- Give by credit card by calling Robyn Gibson at Mass. Eye and Ear at 617-398-2950.
- Mail a check payable to "Foundation of Mass. Eye and Ear, Inc." with "Team Eye and Ear" and the team member whose fundraising goal you wish to donate to (if applicable) written in the 'memo' line to the following address:
Team Eye and Ear
Mass. Eye and Ear
243 Charles Street
Boston, MA 02114
Become a Corporate Supporter
The Boston Marathon ® is the world’s oldest and most prestigious marathon. Each year more than 500,000 spectators line the marathon route, making it New England’s most widely viewed sporting event. In terms of on-site media coverage, the Boston Marathon® ranks behind only the Super Bowl as the largest single-day sporting event covered in the world. More than 1,100 media members, representing more than 250 outlets, receive credentials annually.
This April, the 100 members of Team Eye and Ear will join more than 36,000 runners as they embark on the 26.2 mile run of a lifetime. Support Team Eye and Ear and get your company recognized. Our multi-platform corporate support opportunities are customizable to provide visibility and sampling throughout the training program, via online and social media messaging, signage and event presence.
In-kind gifts, big and small, help reduce the cost of our marathon program so that even more funds may be directed to research and patient care at Mass. Eye and Ear. In-kind donations could be used as fundraising incentives, during team gatherings, and as team apparel include:
- Running singlets, jackets, sneakers, and hats.
- T-shirt screen printing
- Energy bars, GU, jelly beans
- Bottled water, Gatorade, etc.
- Signage/banner printing
- Hotel stay of one to two nights
- Restaurant, spa and other gift certificates
- Signed Boston sports team gear
- Tickets to games, shows, theater and other events
- Electronics such as iPods, iPads, GPS watches, etc.
- Food for team gatherings
Please contact Kristina Sym at 617-573-6364 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being an in-kind supporter.